7.31.2006

Busy.

I recently got back from a camp held at Virginia Tech that is intended to inform girls about engineering. There were a lot of demonstrations, experiments, and activities that demonstrated different fields of engineering, and I now kinda want to go into engineering myself. Probably electrical.

In other news, I now have a job working for an interior designer who runs her own business. She is very nice and her work is excellent. And my job, though mostly clerical, is fun. I get to go to the Washington Design Center, a seven-floor building comprised of showrooms for appliances, furniture, stone, leather, fabric, trim, metals, carpet, window treatments, and anything else a decorated house would want. It's all very high-end stuff, but since some of her clients can afford it, she picks stuff out. I carry the samples that she picks out around.

I'm really tired at the moment, so I'm gonna post this now. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment