3.27.2008

Type 1 Diabetes Alert Day!

Ah, it's been a while.

Anyway, a blogger I read fairly regularly, Kerri, has declared Monday, April 14th to be Type 1 Diabetes Alert Day. Since Type 2 Diabetes has its own day on March 25th, type 1 has to have one, right?

Here's her post. It explains the idea better than I could. So read up on Type 1. Here is the Wikipedia article, which does get kinda technical, but it's good info. And by all means, if you have diabetes (of any type), tell people! You never know what could happen.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ky! How are things going with school? Hopefully well. Just wanted to say hi and let you know we're thinking about you.

    xox - H and J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I know Kerri's blog is good. I hope Type I day will bring some attention to it.

    ReplyDelete