8.28.2008

There's just so much here!

I was just at a meeting for people who want to major or minor or double major in a foreign language. Or study abroad. I fall into two of those categories. Every time I go to one of these things I get really excited. I'm sitting in Burger King, probably looking like a weirdo because I keep checking my computer and typing and bouncing up and down in happiness (did you know it doesn't take many more credits for a German major than for a minor? It's a possibility... I'm considering it. Not definite yet, but now I can't wait for the University Honors meeting in which I will get my Course of Studies planner back (honors students use sticky notes to plan out their years at Tech with classes they plan to take, internship/co-op periods, study abroad, etc.) Anyway, I gotta go to an Engineering assembly soon, so I should go. Just was too excited not to say something.
-Lala

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! You have a lot to think about! I'm glad you are gathering information now.

    XO!

    ReplyDelete