3.15.2009

I'm still alive!

I just got off of spring break, which, while relaxing, was not long enough.  I didn't accomplish all that I wanted to.  But oh well.  I'm kind of happy to get back on my normal schedule, even though it is crazy.  I love my major, I love VT, and I don't like sitting around doing nothing.

I should mention some awesome stuff:

-Before Spring Break, my parents visited.  (Yay!)  We got to see Kirk Franklin live in Burruss Hall.  Which was amazing.
-I, the person who never seems to care about movies at all, watched three movies over break.  One was WALL-E, of course.  My favorite actually-a-movie movie.  Another was the 5-hour-long 1995 version of Pride and Prejudice, which was also amazing (though it was originally a miniseries and is not technically a movie movie).  (It is definitely worth watching all 5 hours of it.  If it weren't for all the time it would take up, I would wish more movies were longer; it lets one get to know the characters and the setting better.)  And my parents and I went to see Race to Witch Mountain, which was exciting.  And <spoiler alert!> the dog didn't die!</spoiler alert>

Anyway, now that the break is over, I have to actually prepare for class and stuff.  And I can't sleep in as late as I want tomorrow.  So... back to the homework!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great week, wasn't it? I hope you caught enough sleep so you can make it through the next eight weeks! I know you can do it! XO

    ReplyDelete