10.17.2004

First post!

Hi. I don't really know how to start this thing off, so if you don't like how I write this, go away.

Today was OK. Nothing much happened, except starting this blog, so I might as well talk about me in general. I have type 1 diabetes, asthma, bad allergies (just not to any foods, thank goodness), allergies that could possibly be fatal to Codiene and Bactrim, and it drives me all crazy. *shrugs* I'm used to being crazy.

Hobbies: Drawing, violin playing (and yes, I am one of the few high schoolers in the world to practice everyday, or at least it seems that way...), writing, web surfing, Neopets, Dance Dance Revolution (if I could get my wireless dance pad to WORK, at least... grrr.... and of course, customer service has not returned our calls), annoying Windoze users with my "Macs are better!" speech, listening to classical music, attempting to make stop-motion animation movies, and other stuff that I would write if I could think of it.

A lot of people, in their blogs (of what I have seen, which is not much) put things like Listening to... and Mood: and stuff like that. Right now, I am listening to absolutely nothing in particular. Mood: Tired. Whatever. Bleh. Etc.

Anywho, I guess I don't have much else to say...

Except that there should be a place to put your time zone so that I don't have to move this little clock on the Posting page forward three hours every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment