8.04.2005

Off to camp!

I haven't posted in almost a year. I have been extremely busy with life, and playing in my school's musical (assistant principal second violinist in the Les Miserables pit orchestra! Yeah!) and stuff. Anywho, I just finished Institute for the Arts (art summer school) and am packing to go to my church's youth group's camp. We're going to Tennessee and staying in a beautiful cabin. I can't wait.

With that said, I am also preparing to reread Eragon in preparation for the release of Eldest. Can't wait for that! Here's to hoping Books a Million has a midnight release party thing!

Just hoping that the books don't squelch my inspiration for my writing... After reading a book, I tend to think about "What if this happened instead?" or "I can't believe that happened!!! Why did the author do that?!?!" (I wish interrobangs were standard characters on a keyboard. They'd make things so much easier! Google "Interrobang" and read about them. They're so cool!

This summer has been extremely busy for me, even with all of the fun stuff. I don't think I have been able to sleep in to a decent time (10:00 or later) at all. First, a trip to Texas. Then, IFTA. Now, camp. After, reading the AP world history guide and making a PERSIA chart on various ancient civilizations. Fun fun fun. Stupid summer assignments.

Anywho, off to finish packing!

Wow. I was spell checking this, and it told me I had spelled "fun" wrong. And what did it offer as a suggestion? "fun." Maybe I had extra spaces next to the "misspelled" one.

No comments:

Post a Comment