4.30.2006

Yeah, yeah, I haven't written in a while.

Okay, the past two weeks have been total chaos. DY performance week: I had a ton of history homework, was able to get out of a couple of six-hour rehearsals, and started Behind the Wheel driving classes on Thursday. Show ends, and we are housing an exhange student. On Saturday, my audition went really well. I was taking a breath to go into my first cadenza when she stopped and handed me my music, smiling. Great.
Next week: Exchange student is bored at school and stays at my house during Behind the Wheel (BtW). She had to switch her host family yesterday for reasons which I do not care to disclose. I pass BtW after being CERTAIN that I would fail the final test after failing the pretest (only got 1 mistake on actual test, when the limit is 5!) I am a decent driver! And now I am studying for the AP World History exam on Wednesday using the Princeton Review book. But now I gotta go. More later, if I have time/feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment