9.07.2006

Happy Dance!

Today is a day of deliveries. Earlier, my mom's laptop charger stopped working after a few years, so my dad ordered a couple of new ones. So we had to share my charger (i.e. steal it from the other person when one's laptop is going on 30% battery power or less). The new chargers came in, so now we have my mom's charger (new), mine (older), and a backup. Finally!

And recently, I ordered my first pair of Birkenstocks. From my parents, I have inherited/been blessed with/been cursed with wide, flat feet. Oh man, do I need arch supports as I grow up. Unfortunately, as I have just started school and walking around the school building with a full and heavy backpack, my knees and feet have hurt. Not seriously yet, but they hurt. But my Birkenstocks just arrived! So when I break my Birks in, I'll probably wear them to school. A lot. And for anyone who's curious, I got a size 36 Regular in Florida, color Cocoa Nuebuck. (Or however you spell that particular color of Birk.) With a soft footbed. Which is softer than a normal one, by the way.

I probably should take advantage of my light workload tonight and practice my violin and shower in the hopes of getting eight hours of sleep. So… I might write again later. Not today. Bye.

How many times does the spell checker have to break? Apparently one more. Sorry for any misspellings. I don't feel like pasting this into a word processor to check it. I'm tired.

2 comments: