9.11.2006

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

My backpack weighed fifteen pounds when I got home from school today.

And usually, backpack weight increases over the year as my backpack fills with old stuff I don't know what to do with. And I didn't have to schlep my math text home today, either. My estimate: End of the year, on a day I don't need my math textbook: 25 pounds. Math day: 30 pounds (or I might just carry the textbook separately).

In other news, some of my classes are very fun this year (Orchestra, German, Computer Science), and some are almost as fun as very fun (Physics and Math (especially because my precalc teacher has a Smartboard)). History and English aren't too bad, either. I just like math and science and German and music more.

I've got homework. Bye.

Once again, the spell checker is broken. Plleaze ekkscus anny mizspelinges.

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry your backpack is so heavy. Maybe if we got you a teeny-tiny one, you could tell your teachers that you couldn't have so many books. Somehow, I don't think they'd care.

    Glad you like your classes. You are taking lots of hard classes and are studying hard. You did the same thing last year and had great grades to show for your hard work.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know whether to laugh or cry. one of my favorite bloggers hardly ever updates her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura!!!
    Yes your backpacked could be sometimes very heavy but don't ask me my backpacked weights on day 10 Kilos.
    SO don't worry if you are in higher classes the teacher would be perhaps a bit nicer!!!
    Your firend Silke Hoegel

    ReplyDelete
  4. where are u????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you blog again soon, La. You have had lots of interesting things happen in the past few months.....

    ReplyDelete