6.07.2007

Awwwww…

Short post today. I have my German final exam tomorrow, and while I'm not worried, I'd like some sleep.

Anyway, Radar had to have surgery again. He had to have his right leg's ACL fixed up a few months ago, and the other one decided to get messed up as well. He is doing well. The anesthesia has worn off, and today he hasn't been in much pain. Yesterday, the day we picked him up, he would start whimpering and making squeaky noises whenever his leg started hurting. That, and he was still woozy from the anesthesia and the IV. He has a cast that is multiple inches longer than his tiny little leg (this is a chihuahua, remember) and he has to drag it around, but he's doing well. He made it through one of these already; he's a trained professional. Still, please pray for him!

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Radar is in my prayers. It's scary when our family members have to have work done.

    Viel glück on your German final!
    (Yes, I had to look it up.)

    ReplyDelete