12.20.2007

Ahhh…

I stayed home sick today. I've had this cold for over a week, and it is time for it to be over. And the (really really superfluously long) orchestra concert did not help me get the sleep I needed.

Anyway, I've intended to post this for a while: Eternal Sunset. This site connects to west-facing webcams around the world and displays whichever one(s) show the sunset at the moment. Though sometimes some of the webcams look as if they have been disconnected or turned toward a wall, most of them are stunningly beautiful or at least interesting. It's very relaxing. And if more than one sunset is available for viewing, it rotates between them (or you can click on them if you don't want to wait that long). Ahhhh. So pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're sick. :( Feel better soon!

    Thanks for sharing the Eternal Sunset site. It's pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better.

    Merry early Christmas! We miss you!
    Love, J & H, bad to the bone U.B. & A.G., Grandpa & Grandma G.

    ReplyDelete