12.05.2007

Happy Day of the Ninja, etc

I guess it's time to make my blog not look as if it is stuck on Thanksgiving. Anyway, December 5th was the Day of the Ninja! It's usually considered a competitor to Talk Like a Pirate Day, but I support the Ninja-Pirate alliance, mainly because I'm indecisive. Unfortunately, I missed it this year—I remembered a couple hours after school ended.  


Anyway:  Here is how to make a ninja mask from a t-shirt without messing up the shirt. Pretty cool, and I like his shirt-folding method as well.


In other news, I'm nearly done with the rest of my college applications. I'm applying to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and Case Western Reserve University, but since I love (and am already accepted to) Virginia Tech, they would have to offer me serious money. Who knows; they might. And they're good schools; if they make the cost lower, I might change my mind.

By the way, I'm adding a link to my boss's blog to my links. She is a terriffic interior designer in the Washington DC Metro Area, and she's always willing to consider new clients. If you or someone you know wants a high-end redesigned house, please comment on her blog or email the address there. Here's a link.

And thank you to Hol&J for the awards! They're on my sidebar now. Unfortunately, I think Hol&J and I read mostly the same blogs, so anyone I would want to give the awards to probably already has them and has had them up for weeks. But if I've forgotten you, please comment!

EDIT:  And the spell checker still won't work.  Ah, consistency.  (Is that spelled right?)

EDIT AGAIN:  Okay, I hopefully will get the lovely awards up soon!  Blogger's just being cranky today…

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to Ky for updating!!!!

    I love your awards and want you to show me how to put mine up!

    Your spelling of consistency is good. Terriffic isn't, terrific.

    Who cares? If you spell right on the internet, you just appear to be an old fogey. If you'd like, I can show you how to use an old fashioned dictionary, too! Usually, I charge for lessons. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day of the Ninja? How did I miss that? I love the ninja mask video too... hiya!

    Good luck with your applications, even if you still end up going to VT.

    I'm glad you liked the awards and were able to put them up. :o) They're fun to look at aren't they?

    Have a great day tomorrow!
    xoxox - Hol

    ReplyDelete