4.15.2008

Wow!

Firstly, I would like to thank Kerri for linking me about Diabetes Awareness Day. I enjoyed raising my voice, even though it was only on a little personal blog with a boring gray background. (Believe me; I intend to fix that someday. Hmmm…) I don't know how much planning this holiday took, but I am all up for doing it next year as well, assuming I remember.

And thanks, Glee, for the hug. Hugs to you too, and to all diabetics out there. This is one of those times where I can probably accurately say that I know what you're going through. It ain't easy.


…I'm suddenly getting the urge to start working on a cooler blog background. I really have to push that one off until AP testing is over, as much as I would love to fire up Photoshop Elements right now and fix things up…

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Ky! You'll have time to make an awesome blog background someday. Trouble is that you always have more interesting things lined up for your free time than you can accomplish! You have an interesting life and it will get better as you further your education.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I'm getting tired of rereading this post.

    Has anything of interest happened lately????

    ReplyDelete