12.09.2008

Update on My Life, Which Is About to be Inundated by Final Exams. Yay.

Hi, everyone!

I got a haircut over Thanksgiving break.  I love it.  Having short hair is so much easier, and it was long enough to donate, too.  Here I am, dressed up for the Cru Holliball.  Rockin' short hair.


And this is me over Thanksgiving Break.

In other news, my parents just sent me several care packages.  So, in addition to being inundated by finals, I am also inundated by food.  Yay food!  Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Anyway, I probably won't be posting much until my finals are done.  I have six, if I counted correctly, only one of which I have already taken.  I'm not super worried about any of them, but studying is better than not studying, so I'm going to go study now.

Merry Christmas, everyone!  (Or ChristmaHannuKwanzakah, if you prefer.  I'm not sure I spelled that right...)

1 comment:

  1. Groovy pic! Your hair really looks great, though!

    ReplyDelete