12.15.2008

Yay!

Today was a really good day.  My roommate for next academic year and I just signed a pre-lease on a nice apartment that is really close to campus.  (Yeah, in Blacksburg, if you need an apartment for school, you gotta sign early.  There's a little bit of a housing crunch, and while there are some spots for second-, third-, and fourth-years in the residence halls, there's not much.  Housing isn't guaranteed after your freshman year, so many just move off their second year.  Every upperclassman I have talked to said that if you don't sign early, you have to hope the housing lottery is in your favor, or else you might end up in a not-so-desirable apartment.)  Anyway, I'm very happy about that.

Annnnnd... I just took my last exam!  I'm done for the semester!

I'm also required to leave 24 hours after my last exam, so I'd better finish packing.  So... Northern VA, see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. That's great L! I'm glad you found a place for next year, and that you're done with finals for this semester. How does it feel to have half your year done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I can't wait to see you! I'm glad you found a good apt.

    See you soon!!!!!!

    :-))))))

    ReplyDelete