12.02.2005

First try at email blogging... hope it works.

So this is my first try at emailing my blog a message. From a
non-HTML mail client. Hopefully the text won't garble...

Anyway, I just decided on a laptop bag that I want for Christmas.
It's a gigantic backpack with a laptop sleeve and room for my stuff.
I almost went with the Crumpler bags "School Hymn 12 inch," but
I really wanted a backpack, not something that would fit inside a
backpack. And they are the same price.

Well, supper is being served soon, and then I'm going to listen to my
mom's holiday chorus practice. The ------- Chorale really has sounded
great (want to protect them from being sold out by random blog readers
of Kyrian), and so I wanted to hear their dress rehearsal.
Apparently, people listen in on the rehearsals all the time, which is
cool. And free.

One last thing... I get to go with my church's youth group to see the
new Pride and Prejudice tomorrow! *happy dance*It also gets me extra credit in English...

EDIT: Apparently, mobile blogging/email blogging makes the blog post a draft. So this is a few days off.

Grrr, Blogger. GRRR!

= )

No comments:

Post a Comment