11.29.2005

Belatedly reported goal reached!

I have been writing a book that may or may not be published over the past few years. However, I kept changing the plot, so I was continuously rewriting the beginning few chapters of my story. I have finally decided on a final plotline. I had written to a certain point in the story a few months ago but decided to change some things about the story's beginning. I have now reached that point again, and this time, I am sure I can keep writing without having to change the plotline again.

Hopefully.

Anyway, if I ever publish it, I will most likely post a link on here to whoever is selling it (I will probably start with LuLu.com, mainly because it is free due to the people at Lulu printing books as they are ordered instead of printing a thousand copies, hoping they sell, and meanwhile charging the writer hundreds of dollars).

Anyway, I have some quadratic equations to factor for homework, so I'm going to go do that now. And stop typing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment