1.28.2009

Thanks for Asking...

Yeah, yeah.  I'll get back to my breakfast and homework in just a second.  But this just made me laugh, even though I know it was sent out in all seriousness and that a lot of guys would be interested.  (Please keep in mind that I am a woman.)

My email inbox, as of a minute ago:  "Would you like to become a part of [the] only all male engineering fraternity on the Virginia Tech campus?"


Um. 


No thanks.  


(Disclaimer:  There is a Greek women in engineering organization here.  But I have enough on my plate.)


EDIT:  I just got some emails mentioning said women's engineering sorority, just to be fair.  They too went to the entire listserv.  

3 comments:

  1. Nice to know they did their research before emailing students. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in college, that would be the group I'd have wanted to join 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess emailing all the ME majors makes more sense than making separate ME-guys and ME-girls listservs, though. That would be pretty messed up. Just thought that the result was absolutely hilarious. Oh, I love my life.

    ReplyDelete