1.29.2009

I am seriously grinning like crazy right now

I am a total nerd.

I am excited because the copy of Unten am Fluss I ordered from Amazon came in.  That's the German edition of Watership Down, which is an amazing book, if you've ever read it.  If not, go to the library or bookstore and go buy it.  It's a classic.

I still have to finish my German copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone before I let myself read this one, though.  For some reason, that's taking me quite a while.  I'm just busy *coughhomeworkandclassescough*, even during the times in which I usually read.  I'll get there, though.  I will get there.

Anyway.  I have to do a German blog post now.  Oh, so much to do before I can relax for the weekend...

I'm still excited!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your book arrived! I think you have the English version memorized anyway, right?

    A German blog post????

    ReplyDelete