2.02.2009

I can do it!

I woke up this morning with vestiges of the bad mood I had yesterday (completely unrelated to the Super Bowl).  I'm stressed.  I didn't get as much homework done as I should have.

Somehow, during breakfast, I heard the strains of "Don't Stop Believin'" in the dining hall.  It got stuck in my head.  I like that song's chorus.  It reminds me that there is hope.  God has a plan, and it involves this homework.  And I can do it.  And I can avoid the distractions; I can ignore those little online flash games calling for me to come play them if I really want to get this stuff done.  Because somehow, the ability to solve differential equations or take partial derivatives will be important someday.

I won't stop believing.

(Sorry if I got that stuck in your head, by the way.)

1 comment: