7.17.2007

Guess what I got to see today…

I got to play with an iPhone!

I went to the Apple store in Tysons Corner Mall. I asked an employee about running Windoze on a Mac (I may be forced to for college), and he demoed Parallels and Boot Camp for me. He later found my mom, S, and me over looking at the iPhones and demoed the extensive features of Google Maps. Did you know that, not only can the Google Maps feature on an iPhone call for reservations, but it can give turn-by-turn directions from anywhere as well? I love it. I want the price to go down before I buy one, (hopefully around the time I need a new phone—a year or two) but I want one. Good job, Apple! As usual.

Very cool.

I left my blog's front page running in Safari on that iPhone. Maybe it will increase my reader base by a tiny, tiny bit. Maybe one person. Hey, it can't hurt.

By the way, Grill Kabob is an amazing place. We ate lunch there. My mom, S, and I got a chicken kabob with rice and salad and a Gyro platter. Two combos, three people. Those portions are huge. And delicious. And I somehow managed to bolus correctly!

Okay, I'm done. Hopefully this will push all of the gillions of badges from those memes I did yesterday off the first screen. One meme, okay. Several? Obsessive. Dangerous. (Oops, I bet I'm not rated G anymore.) I don't usually do that many memes. Really.

By the way, I think I'll try to post that other one soon. The one Hol&J tagged me for.

Google/Blogger, when on Earth are you going to fix the spell checker?

No comments:

Post a Comment