7.16.2007

Way more memes than I like to admit

My cousin recently got her blog rated movie-style. She's PG.

Here's me.

Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating


So I'm the lovely animated Disney classic all the little kids come to. Wooo.

Anyway, I'm really tired right now. I have been for a while. I've already ranted on the stress I'm feeling from spending four weeks joined at the hip 24/7 with S. She's nice, but I'm an introvert. I have no siblings. I can hardly breathe.

So for more interesting blog content, I'm doing a few Mingle2.com memes and quizzes.

30%

Mingle2 - Online Dating


What.


Mingle2 - Free Online Dating


w00t.

$5375.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating


Lovely. I would have been worth more, but I'm diabetic. Aww. Silly scientists.

And…
73% GeekMingle2 - Free Online Dating
Cool. I lost a few points because I'm a teenager and wasn't playing video games when my parents were kids. Oops. I'll have to work on that. And I guessed on a couple—but the guesses were slightly educated. I'm good at guessing.

So now that I've succumbed to the slightly ridiculous fad of online quizzes, I'm going to end this post and go read the book I just got. Maybe I'll finish it before HP7. Can't wait! (I alrready have plans to go to the midnight release and such! ***happy dance***) Sorry for filling my blog with so many quizzes at once. As soon as I post a few more times, you won't have to scroll past my pitiful chances at surviving a zombie apocalypse anymore. So…I guess about three years. Cool.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably the only one Monk-ish enough to notice this, but I apologize for the fill-in texts not being properly aligned in the little quiz boxes in all browsers. It's Mingle's fault, but it's on my blog. Oh well.

    And the comment removed by the author was me correcting a tiny spelling mistake. Oops. Guess I don't quite deserve that 100% on the blog spelling test.

    ReplyDelete