7.04.2007

Jetlag………

I honestly thought I would blog today. Really. And I guess I am, but just to say that I'll post pictures and more stories from Germany later. Probably tomorrow. We'll see. I'm jetlagged and tired and irritable. I wouldn't be so irritable usually after travel, but spending four weeks cooped up with one person is hard for an introvert such as myself, and I have two more weeks to go. S is a very nice person; I just need some time alone everyday to recharge.

So I'll probably update tomorrow. Sorry about the delay. Hopefully your local bookstore isn't far away so you can find something to read. (As if I update regularly enough for that to matter…)

Sooo… check back later. And happy 4th of July, everybody! **starts humming "I'm Proud To Be an American" and then stops because she realizes it's past midnight**

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got some sleep. I haven't experienced true jet lag yet. I might on the 17th when I'm in Oregon, but that's only 2 hours different than TX.

    I understand. We all need our "alone" time, and that can be tough when someone is visiting.

    Hope you have a good time with S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can rest up and do some fun things together. I'd love to see a picture or two sometime!

    It is easy to take pictures, but hard to go through them all. Just do what you can do and don't feel guilty if you aren't able to update as often as you'd like.

    You are still a hero to me!

    ReplyDelete