5.11.2007

1st AP is over!

I just finished my first AP test this year. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. My BG's were a bit high—my history teacher gave us all bagels and juice this morning, and even though I bolused for it, I was still rather not-on-target. But I think I did well anyway. On the essays, I think I got a 7 or 8 on the first one, a 5, 6, or 7 on the second one (it was kind of weird, but some graders might be nice!), and on the last one, I think I got a 9. 9 is best, 1 is horrible, and 0 is off-topic or blank, I think. Combined with my expected score on the multiple choice section, I am pretty sure I got a 5 (the best score). Sweet.

Anyway, since CollegeBoard didn't let me use a mechanical pencil on the SAT but didn't specify that for the APs, So I brought the following bundle of pens and pencils (we use pens for the essays):



Waay too many. I was able to use mechanical pencils, so my efforts in carrying this bundle to school were mostly wasted. Heh. Several of my friends gawked at the number of writing utensils I brought, but (probably) as a future engineer, I've gotten into the habit of bringing three times more stuff than I need to. Oh well. At least I'm extra prepared.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! You got one down. I'm sure you'll do just fine.

    Being prepared is a good thing. You've learned well young grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way. Why is your test written half in Espanol? ;o)
    *j/k*

    ReplyDelete