5.07.2007

Chocolate is good…

Today at Wegmans I saw this:





Chocolate covered Cinnamon Altoids. Dark chocolate, even. It seemed like it might be a bit weird, but the combination of chocolate and cinnamon is surprisingly good. I've lost count of how many I've eaten today. Thankfully, the carbohydrate count is 1g apiece—nearly negligible. Sweet.

Literally.

In other news, I write on the back of my hand too much. By this point, I can tell you that, if your skin is not dry, a red Pilot V-Ball Grip pen's ink will stay reliably on your hand the longest. Surprisingly, a sharpie washes off quickly, although having adequately moisturized skin will keep any ink from washing off for at least a few hours. Of course, all inks are prone to rubbing off on one's face while one is sleeping, provided that one sleeps on one's hand. Several times during each school year, the following conversation takes place: "What's that on your face?" "There's something on my face?" "Yeah, right there." That is when, after a confirming trip to the bathroom mirror, I discover that I am wandering around with a reminder to not forget to bring my school violin home for a string change. Or some other reminder. One of my yearbook pictures even shows me with an ink mark on the side of my face, but thankfully, you would only notice it if I told you.

Oops. Don't look at last year's yearbook, please.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ky. I just came across your blog and wanted to drop in to say hello! I'd like to add you to my blogroll, if that's okay. I see you have my blog linked over there on your sidebar, so I figure you know who I am. :)

    I absolutely empathize with your issue with Sharpie markers. I spent most of my college career all inked up the most awkward of ways.

    Thanks for linking me, and I'll be back to check out your new posts.

    Best,
    Kerri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Altoids do look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought I would apologize for the horrible quality of the photo! I don't have my new camera yet and I was in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete