5.06.2007

Fooooood…

Mmmm. I'm stuffed. Kind of to celebrate me finishing my SAT's (even though I still have two Advanced Placement Tests to do, and those are harder) and kind of because we had coupons, we ate dinner at Don Pablo's tonight. I always get the shrimp burrito with beans and a corn cake on the side. The burrito is nice and spicy. And shrimpy. I hope I bolused correctly, but with some restaurant foods, it's a lost cause; I'll still wake up tomorrow morning in the 300's.

But it was worth it. Some foods are. Like good Tex-Mex, or smoothies, or my mom's chocolate-chip-and-crasin scones. Yum. (I had some of the scones yesterday after the SAT. Like I said, YUM.)

Just thought I would make everyone feel hungry before putting the ol' laptop to sleep for the night.

1 comment:

  1. I do like those scones. Mmm! I made them one time and they were a hit!

    ReplyDelete