5.26.2007

I'm baaaaack!

Sorry for the dearth of posts. All of my teachers seem to think they should all give us projects now.

Anyway, I just saw Pirates 3. Make sure you stay after the credits.

And to ruin it:

The undead monkey goes crazy and turns into a clown. He hijacks the ship, knocks over the cameraman, and all of the characters start singing. Ummm… and the fish turn into tennis balls. The end.

Yeah. Kidding. I think you could guess that. But it's good. Go see it. Just be sure you know that it is 3 hours long before you go.


In other news, I just switched my computer's interface into German. It's cool. I already did that with my gmail account a few months ago.

I really should go. I still have stuff to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Haven't seen the movie, but I like your ending.

    You only have a short while before school is out. Keep up the good work and finish this year strong.

    Will you write your blog in German now????

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many days of school left? :)

    I hope J and I will get a chance to see Pirates 3 sometime soon. I'm glad you liked it.

    J and I are really looking forward to the newest HP fun. "Order of the Phoenix" (movie 5), in 44 days. Then, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" (book 7), in 52 days.

    ReplyDelete