11.12.2005

Stuff

Well, I did get blisters from ice skating, but it was fun. Next time, hopefully I'll remember to wear long, thick socks instead of thin ankle socks.

Anyway, I put up a couple new links, one to the official "Dilbert" website (Dilbert is awesome) and another to Scott Adams's blog (he created Dilbert). This does not mean that I support what he says on his blog (like his latest post on Darwinism vs. ID). It just has some funny stuff sometimes. Personally, I think young earth. If you want to debate that with the various billion-year periods and dirt layers, I point to Noah's flood—that's where the dirt levels came from. I mean, they have found entire fossilized trees sticking through what is supposed to be several million or billion years worth of dirt! I have never heard of a tree living that long. I am a Protestant Christian, and if you don't like that, sorry.

Anyway, on to math homework involving identity and inverse matricies! yay... heh

And apparently, the spell check button now spews its code instead of checking my spelling, so if I didn't spell something right, sorry.

Watch me get lots of comments about D vs ID. Yikes. At least I can delete them...

No comments:

Post a Comment