11.12.2005

Wow... oops

My top, absolute favorite website has not been on my sidebar for some reason. Maybe I just forgot. Anyway, please, if you have never been there, go visit http://www.homestarrunner.com. Now. Or find some time soon. It's clean, it's hilarious, and if you're bored, it's great. Just poke around. I'd suggest looking at the "characters" page first to learn who the characters are (click "eject" on the VCR for a hidden video about the "easter egg" character), and then look at the Strong Bad Emails (sbemails), which are probably one of my favorite features on the site. Then venture to the toons page, and, well, just have fun. The site's great. I've been visiting off-and-on since 8th grade, (mostly on) and I've never grown tired of it.
And now, back to math homework.

1 comment: