6.03.2006

Festival, etc

Well, I went to that vendor's stand. Last year, he had so many pretty oil lamps, and there were a few that were not terribly expensive (I think one was $20 or so). This year, he had one dragon oil lamp that was $45, along with other things. Not what I wanted. I don't think so.

So I went to the vendor next door and got a pair of earrings and a necklace. The earrings each have a little violin and a bow hanging from them, and the necklace has the same charm, along with a couple of very pretty red stones and two pearls. Definitely makes up for the overpriced oil lamp. (not that the jewelry was cheap itself, but at least I won't have to worry about it burning down the house…). I plan to wear it to my private teacher's student recital. I will be playing the third movement from Mozart's "Violin Concerto #5" (not the fourth movement, unfortunately. I didn't have enough time to work that up as well) and Massanet's "Meditation de Thaïs." Both very fun pieces.


Why does the spell checker keep breaking? Oh well, I guess it's for the best. I would hate to see its spelling suggestions for "Thaïs".

No comments:

Post a Comment