6.19.2006

I'm FREEEEEEE!

Last day of school! I just got back and am now trying not to sink my wrist into a pile of corn as I type (TV dinner, since I don't feel like cooking). My gym final was pretty easy, though being able to tell exactly what chemical was building up in my leg muscles as I walked the eight laps in thirty minutes that were required was weird (Lactic acid). Thank you, ninth grade Biology. I remember almost nothing, but since I've had a year of chemistry since, it's partially excusable.

And my history presentation went well, even the part where I started talking in Russian (learned phonetically from my Dad, who for some reason is fluent in Russian. Thanks, Dad!) Even though my costume made me sweaty (along with the gym final in the morning). Anyway, I am done.

Sweet. I'ma go eat that TV dinner before my arm cramps up from dodging the corn. Mmmm, chicken, corn, and mushy apple chunks in caramel.

No comments:

Post a Comment