6.03.2006

It's too early…

…for the SAT II World History test. Yet I will be taking it in an hour. Technically, I am supposed to take it this time next year, but I don't want to forget everything I crammed into my head in my AP World History class this year. I've eaten a banana (they calm nerves) and there is a little bottled Starbucks frappucino for me in the kitchen for enough of a caffeinee boost to keep me awake, in addition to that which I got from the Diet Coke at McDonalds. And since I usually try to keep my caffeinee to a minimum, it should work.

Anyway, wish me luck.

In other news, some friends (same ones who had the conversation that started with "can a vampire get drunk off of a drunk guy's blood") and I went to our town's festival last night. We rode some of the fun rides, one of my friends won a little stuffed gorilla in a game, and a couple bought some stuff from the vendors, like pewter figurines and glassblown animals. Me? I had seen a vendor last year who sold oil lamps, one of which was shaped like a dragon. For the record, I like dragons. I collect dragons. And I name most of the dragons I collect. I thought about this vendor's products off and on all year and came to the conclusion that, if the vendor was there and it wasn't too expensive, I would get one. He wasn't there last night, but Friday night is always the least busy because there is no "unlimited rides" bracelet you can buy for thirteen dollars for the rides, and Saturday is always busy, no matter where you go. So my mom said we might be able to stop by the festival again today to see if the guy is there. I think I saw his stand on the vendor list, but we'll see.

I want my frappucino. I'm signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment