6.10.2006

Recital

Well, I had my recital earlier today. It went pretty well. All of the students made mistakes, including me, and I am pretty sure all of us were nervous, but it turned out well. I was the second-to-last person to play, which means that I was one of the most advanced players there (when making the song order for a program, directors usually put the most spectacular or well-done pieces at the end). So that was good, and now it's over. And later, I get my first archery lesson in……several months. I hope I haven't forgotten too much (thank you, new National Archery Association president, for changing to Korean-style archery form, so that I can blame my mistakes on being confused with the new methodology!)(for those of you who are clueless about archery, the Koreans are probably the best archers in the world. A switch to their archery form does usually improve one's shooting because the Koreans knew what they were doing when they developed their form.)

Anyway, yesterday, someone thought it would be funny to dump 2000 bouncy balls down the main stairwell at my school. All throughout the day, people would be bouncing bouncy balls in the hallways and classrooms that they found on the floor earlier. One of my friends kept raving about how it was the perfect senior prank, because no one gets hurt (unless they slip!), the prank cleans itself up (people walk off with the bouncy balls), and no property is damaged. And it's hilarious. Oh, if I had only taken the other stairwell on the way to Gym, I could have been hit in the head with bouncy balls!

Also yesterday, two of my classes ended up with the TV's tuned to ESPN2 for the first World Cup game. Germany won! Ja, Deutschland! Ja wohl!

No comments:

Post a Comment