10.10.2008

Fall Break!

Today is the official start of Fall Break (aka we get today and today only off of school).  A lot of people on my hall went home, and while that would have been nice, I felt that driving ten hours round trip would take too much of a giant chunk out of the weekend for me to really be able to enjoy the weekend at home.  I want to be able to go home, shop, hang out with my parents, hang out with friends, play with Radar, sleep in my own bed, get a haircut… and one weekend wouldn't cut it, or at least not this time.  I'm waiting until Thanksgiving, since Virginia Tech is nice enough to give us a week off plus weekends.  Plus, I'll get to see my awesome parents on Parents Weekend, for which I am very excited.  So I'm saving gas and staying here right now.

By the way, to all of you fashion-conscious people:  I want my hair cut short, but I'm not sure what I want done with it.  If you have any suggestions (shorter than shoulder length), please tell me.  I want it short, easy to maintain, and cute, but I'm not sure what I can get away with with my crazy hair.  (humidity = frizz)

Well, I'm probably going to go try out Crumb and Get It pretty soon.  It's like Coldstone ice cream, but with cookies.  Very excited.  I've decided to try out the local off-campus cuisine this weekend.  So… I should go do that.  Yeah.

In the meantime, does anyone want to make any guesses as to how many fire drills I will have this month?  No prizes if you guess right, but the knowledge that you won, of course, is always a terriffic prize.  I'm guessing five.

1 comment:

  1. Have a restful break! You deserve it!

    I guess you'll have two fire drills: one planned and one not planned.

    You'd better have some good places to take me when I visit you! This weekend would be a great time to try some out!

    ReplyDelete