9.22.2008

Bis Donnerstag Abend!

Well, if you were a freshman Engineering student on the VT campus this week, you'd be a bit nervous.

The first big Engineering test is Thursday night.  So I'll be a bit sparse(r) until then.

So I leave you with some funny stuff I found yesterday and today: (Sorry the pictures are tiny.  If you click on them, they might open slightly larger.  Maybe Thursday after the test I'll be able to figure out how to make them readable... sorry!)


I find it funny that the only non-colloquial word that means “cheesy” has to specify that it actually means “like cheese.”  Which is a funny phrase anyway.  “How does it taste?” “Like cheese!”  Lol lol lol.  I kill me. (This is from my favorite German-English dictionary, by the way.  http://dict.leo.org )
Thank you for telling me you can’t get on the wireless, Windows.  I appreciate the notification.  But it isn’t necessary, since I turned the wireless switch OFF since my dorm room doesn’t get wireless.  No wonder!  =)
Okay, I'm done.  Off to do homework and go to SLEEP before I get sick or loopy.  Or both.  

2 comments:

  1. Well I don't know much about Engineering or German (Deutch), but I do know about lack of sleep and getting loopy.

    College = lack of sleep and silliness.
    Work = lack of sleep sometimes too.

    It's fun, hard work, and challenging all wrapped up in one package, but totally worth it.

    I've been enjoying getting to hear from you and see what you've been up to. Hope you get a good night's sleep.

    xox - Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, sweetheart! You will do fine. I'll be praying that you will be able to do your best.

    H&K,
    Ma

    ReplyDelete