9.04.2008

Zes!

Oh zeah, finished the German. I probablz should take mz kezboard out of German lazout though, since the z and y are switched and the punctuation is funnz. For instance, if I have to tzpe something along the lines of "Iäm feeling hilarious todaz,", I have to remember where the actual apostrophe is. Since the apostrophe kez turns into the ä kez. And semicolons are shift-comma, and that hzphen there was actuallz on the ? kez, and that ? was shift-ß. Which is the American hzphen kez. Ack. Sorrz if this is a bit difficult to read. Bleh. Anzone want to trz pronouncing it?

*pushes shift-alt to get things NORMAL*

Though I do enjoy learning the keyboard, especially since otherwise, I would have to dig around in the Symbols pallete in MSWord to find umlauts and essets. Oh, I miss being able to use Macs for school assignments. All you have to do there is push option-u and whatever you want to have an umlaut, or for the essets, option-s. Easy. Silly Microsoft!

Anyway. I'ma go do more homework. Gobblerfest is tomorrow, and also probably a Walmart trip (before the roads get crazy for THE GAME ON SATURDAY that I have a ticket for! Oh man, if it were gonna be cold on Saturday afternoon, I would totally buy the maroon gloves with little maroon and orange pompoms on each finger. So very cute! But I'm a cheapskate. I'll at least wait until it's cold.

(joking. If I don't use my money sparingly, I will learn firsthand why the stereotype says college students beg their parents for money consistently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment