9.18.2008

First Chem Test = Over! Now: Food!

I just took my first real college Chem test! And I think I did pretty well, but we'll see.

In other news, I ordered a salad today at lunch. Which, if you know me, is really odd, since I usually despise salad. This one wasn't too bad, though I'll order different dressing next time (I got Fat Free California, I think?). But for some reason, they throw in large chunks of swiss cheese, velveeta, turkey, and ham shaped like oversized french fries. Most of that was good, but the velveeta could have been left out. And of course, this salad also included red onions, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Which I promptly ate around or pushed to the side. Ick. And I think there were some dandelion leaves in there, which weirded me out. Yeah, they're edible, but I guess you could eat rocks if you wanted to as well.

Yes, I'm a picky eater. Why do you ask? =)

Anyway, I'm going to go to Stammtisch soon, which (if I didn't explain it last week) is where anyone who speaks any German at all can go to dinner/drinks (if you're 21, which I'm not) and speak ONLY German. I'm pretty nervous, like last time, even though last time was fun. I think I was the only freshman there, and the only one taking the section of German that I'm in. And I was one of three people who ordered food. I think I'll eat beforehand this time, especially since this meal is off-campus and therefore not on the meal plan. The food is good, though; if you go to Gillie's in the future, the quesadillas are good. I got mine with black olives, spinach, and mushrooms. Major yum.  Though definitely something worthy of a SWAG bolus.

Well, I'll go get some food, probably after changing my site.  And then go embarrass myself to Stammtisch.  =)

I like smileys, don't I?  Heh.  =)

1 comment:

  1. I almost forgot Stammtisch! I hope you enjoy it. I hope you took pictures of you eating that salad. I don't think I've ever seen you eat a salad before!

    ReplyDelete