9.06.2008

I'm sorry!

Man, I feel terrible. Last night, here in Blacksburg, we got some drizzles, probably from Hanna. But on Pig Song I have just learned that, in Herndon, there has been a lot of rain the past few hours, and my (home)(where my parents still live all year) basement flooded. And I was cheering my head off at a football game with wonderful weather, hoping my parents were watching as well. It didn't occur to me that they would be bailing out our basement. Again. I'm sorry! Please pray for them.

1 comment:

  1. You are very sweet. Sometimes you get rain, but we're okay. I hope we can get the problem fixed before the next big rainstorm!

    Tonight some people at the party said they were surprised that the rain seemed to go through a lot faster than predicted. Hmmm. And some people don't believe prayers work!

    ReplyDelete