9.01.2008

YES!

Okay, so my German class (3105) had a confusing room situation. I thought the room had moved from an Engineering building to a Business building, but we were still in the Engineering building and I only got there just in time this morning. But it doesn't have a projector, and my German professor wants one. I would too, personally. I like technology. So I just saw in my email that... my German class has moved to the residential side of the Drillfield! The Drillfield has an academic side with a couple of dining options and a residential side (including my dorm) with way more dining halls. And now, we're over here, near where I live. And I will be able to get a good, non-pizza-or-pastry lunch in between Deutsch and whatever else I have after that. Which rocks. And apparently the room is pretty good.

Anyway, the design change may change. I'm not sure about this layout, but who knows.

1 comment: